- 1 cup fresh kale
- 1/2 cup of frozen cherries
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 1 tsp of Manuka honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and parsley.
- Place cauliflower slices in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush each slice with the olive oil mixture on both sides; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan.
Contact me if you are interested in health coaching to reach your weight loss goals!
Consuming too much caffeine can lead to jitteriness, anxiety, heart palpitations, and even exacerbated panic attacks!
Coffee’s laxative effect has been attributed to the release of gastrin, a hormone the stomach produces that speeds up activity in the colon. What’s more, decaffeinated coffee has been shown to produce a similar response
Studies have found that higher caffeine intake appears to increase the amount of time it takes to fall asleep. It may also decrease total sleeping time, especially in the elderly
Rhabdomyolysis is a very serious condition in which damaged muscle fibers enter the bloodstream, leading to kidney failure and other problems.
A detailed review suggests that although caffeine triggers certain brain chemicals similar to the way cocaine and amphetamines do, it does not cause classic addiction the way these drugs do. However, it may lead to psychological or physical dependency, especially at high dosages.
Blood pressure increases, which is a risk factor for heart attack and stroke because they may damage arteries over time, restricting the flow of blood to your heart and brain.
Coffee, as well as other caffeinated beverages, is known to boost energy levels. However, they can also have the opposite effect by leading to excessive fatigue once the caffeine is out of the system.
Causes overactive bladder due to the compound’s stimulatory effects on the urinary system!
Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits:
- aiding in weight loss naturally breaking up dangerous fat in the body
- reducing cholesterol when taken in dosages
- lowering blood sugar levels when taken correctly
- improving the symptoms of diabetes with correct use
- apple cider vinegar is safe for your skin and can improve its texture and overall hyperpigmentation appearance
- apple cider vinegar can exfoliate the skin, absorb excess oils and unplug blocked pores. It also has the power to restore the proper pH levels to your skin so detox baths are great
I used to think this stuff is too acidic for the body to thrive off!!
I remember being at work when I was constantly googling the best way to lose weight when I came across apple cider vinegar. I proceeded to take it daily like a good girl should but soon realized my teeth were changing! I was like “NO” I am way too young so I began to research of course! I only researched it because It Truly Works!!!
What nobody told me: Water measures in as a neutral solution, with a pH of 7.0, therefore the acidity of apple cider vinegar is relatively significant. Unfortunately, when undiluted, the vinegar can weaken tooth enamel and consequently cause sensitivity, decay, and cavities.
Rinsing with concentrated doses of apple cider vinegar will not only damage your teeth but can also cause swelling or burns inside the mouth and esophagus. According to the Centers for Disease Control, other potential risks of long-term use of ACV include:
- Throat irritation
- Low potassium
- Disruption of the body’s acid-base balance
How apple cider vinegar should be taken as part of a health booster while fasting to melt away visceral fat & cleanse the bloodstream!
- Dilute ACV in water: Try mixing 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar with 8 ounces of water.
- Drink it through a straw to avoid direct contact with your teeth.
- Rinse with water after taking it.
- Don’t brush right away! To prevent further enamel damage, wait at least 30 minutes before brushing your teeth to give your saliva a chance to naturally wash away the acid.
- Take ACV as a supplement in pill form: These contain a dehydrated form of ACV but the amount can vary from brand to brand. According to a Healthline report, one capsule typically contains about 500 mg, which is equivalent to 2 liquid teaspoons (10 ml).
Benefits to Apple Cider Vinegar Toner:
- Rich in natural alpha-hydroxy acids
- Lightens sun and age spots
- Dissolves dead skin cells
- Balances the skin’s PH
- Improves acne and acne scars
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores
I personally think you need to go with what works for you. Start with a small mixture of something like 1 part apple cider vinegar to 4 parts water, if it is too strong for your skin, add more water. If it doesn’t seem strong enough and you aren’t noticing any of the benefits, add more apple cider vinegar. Below is my mixture and what I have found works for me.
Apple Cider Vinegar Toner Directions:
1) Pour 1 part organic apple cider vinegar into a glass jar, bottle, or container.
2) Add 2 parts distilled or filtered water.
3) Shake the bottle to combine the mixture.
4) Apply the toner to your freshly cleansed skin using a cotton ball or pad, avoiding the eye area.
5) Apply your usual, daily moisturizer after the apple cider vinegar toner has dried.
6) Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry, dark place (No need to refrigerate). I make a new batch monthly.
The results will blow your mind!! I also soak in this stuff once a week to purge toxins trapped in my skin causing itchiness & irritation! I personally like to make sure my baby-making lady parts are so fresh & so clean as well!
- Fill a tub with warm (not hot) water.
- Add 2 cups of raw apple cider vinegar.
- Stir the water.
- Soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn on the shower and rinse without soap